Affiliate Marketing for Newbies

Struggling To Get Your Affiliate Checks? Don't Be A Loser - Click Here:

Article Cash Robot

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Posts -- Organized

I've just looked at my posts and I've noticed that it's not really "user-friendly".

See, I hate those blogs where the blogger just throws all these posts on it, but it takes the viewer hours to figure out what is connected to what. In my opinion, those bloggers just try to make you sign up for every program they are in, so they can get their compensation (referral $), regardless that you have use for those programs or not.

I don't want to do that, so I've decided to organize my blog, and collect the post-links in categories, that belong together.

So here they are :

1.) "GET PAID TO" sites:
Overview of PAID EMAILS, PAID SURVEYS and PAID FOCUS GROUPS

PAID EMAILS SIGN UP LINKS

GET PAID TO SIGN UP FOR TRIAL OFFERS


2.) AFFILIATE MARKETING related:

about AFFILIATE MARKETING

PayDotCom the new Affiliate Marketplace

How to increase your conversion rate - AFFILIATE EVOLUTION


3.)
DOWNLINE BUILDERS, Network Marketing & MLM:
Great way to Build Multiple Streams of Income on nearly Autopilot

My Instant Biz -
A GREAT START FOR NEWBIES

Traffic Wave Autoresponder - FREE for 30 days, huge commissions after

Affiliate Funnel - BUILD your OWN DOWNLINE, not someone else's

Traffic Hoopla - Manage all your Traffic Exchanges in one place, build your TE downlines

Traffic Exchanges

Traffic Exchange Profits

Traffic Era

No comments:

FREE Internet Marketing Products

Website Magazine